- Start of class procedures.
- No homework? Fill out a Pink Slip. They have to give a reason for not having the homework done. Some common reasons are listed, but they also have space for “other”. Provides a measure of accountability, and gives me documentation for conferences. Pretty sure I found this idea on tumblr, but not sure who posted it!
- Participate! Make mistakes! Find meaning!
- Got student surveys back. Lots of interesting info that I plan to look over this weekend.
- Got parent surveys back. Hoping this helps build positive relationships so I can avoid the mess of parent drama last year (although none of it was due to a mistake/problem I caused). Another tumblr idea, this time from ihuddles
Today I had my advanced classes, who typically have good participation anyway. I’m interested to see how my general classes do tomorrow.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Z3vSBxR-UiLu